"So, you get these all the time?"

Sometimes conversations with certain hospital staff don't leave you feeling super confident in certain hospital staff...

Him: So, you do this all the time?
Me: What?
Him: So, like, you do this a lot?
Me: What? Get MRIs?
Him: Yeah, like you get these all the time?
Me: No.
Him: Oh, so you don’t? Like, this is your first?
Me: Yes, I’ve never had an MRI before.
Him: So you have metal in your body?
Me: No.
Him: But, like any metal in your body?
Me: No.
Him: Ok, but like metal clips, implants, ANNNNY metal in your body?
Me: Ok, I have 2 titanium clips in the biopsied tumors in my breast, but I was told those will not pose a problem because they are titanium. I have NO other metal in my body.
Him: Yeah, those are totally fine. But, like, so do you have any metal implants or any other metal in your body?


I can't. I really can't, dude.

Comments

Popular Posts